Satellite modules of i-Golf : i-Tee
i-Tee is a reservationsystem the club can use to manage teetime reservations.
Golfplayers from home and abroad can book teetimes through the internet and, if requested, pay online immediatly.
The secretariat will see these reservations appear in the calendar instantly.
Some advantages of i-Tee :
- linked to the module Games of i-Golf. Games will be automatically visible in course posession.
- linked to the module Member Management of i-Golf. Different rates can be defined depending on the type of member. Besides, there can be granted discounts to golfers from other clubs.
- linked to the Belgian central database of golfplayers. If the club books a tee-time for a Belgian golfer, they will immediatly see the information needed of this golfer.
- easy to set the calendar (public/private) and changes of already made reservations.
- possibility to calculate different greenfee-prices (members, non-members, week, weekend, winter, summer, and so on).
- automatic printing of receipts, greenfee- and scorecards when checking in.
- The calendar uses colors to distinguish different type of openings (public, private, members, non-members, competitions, state of reservation, and so on).
- possibility to automatically block a reservation on one track using course overlap.
- management rapports about track occupation and income.
- logging of all reservations, updates en cancellations.
i-Tee can be adjusted to the desires of the club: only public for own members, or for all Belgian golfers, or for foreign golfers, minimum required handicap, and so on.
Golfplayers can book 24/7 through i-Pass or a link on the club's website.